The Best Amenities at No Cost
Why pay for many of the necessary amenities when The Grand Wayne Center offers a long list for no additional cost. Some of the amenities included on this list would include high performance and high capacity WiFi, full-service event management, free room set, table, chairs, podium stage, and more
- Fully carpeted meeting spaces — by design, meeting spaces are luxuriously appointed with top grade, acoustically beneficial carpet to visually and audibly improve presentations, promote greater guest comfort, and create the perfect mood for all events.
- Full-service event management — dedicated, on-site event managers help plan and implement every aspect of each event—from agenda coordination to room and AV setup to food and beverage considerations.
- Free room set, tables, chairs, podiums, stage, and more — three shifts of on-site engineering crews work in tandem with our event managers to keep room transitions happening with remarkable attention to detail and quick response time.
- On-site AV professionals — our amazing AV team transforms light and sound from the essentials to the esoteric and every level in between. Yes, equipment usage is charged to cover expenses, but the creative ideas from these brilliant minds are complementary (and oh-so helpful)!
- Easy move-in and accessibility — our docks and drayage areas offer easy access and are fully complementary without fees or infringements often associated with other convention facilities.
The Best Guest Experience
The Grand Wayne Center is committed to making sure every guest’s experience is great. To create this level of hospitality, we offer some of the best equipment and services. On staff, we have a Guest Experience Manager to help enrich guests experiences beyond expectations. The Guest Experience Manager works closely with event planners, staff, and community partners, to ensure great service, engagement, and guest safety—all at no additional cost! Our team offers a true Hoosier welcome to each guest that walks through our door.
Contact your Sales Manager or one of our Event Managers for more information about enhancing your guests' experience at Grand Wayne Convention Center and downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana!
CONVERG - Innovative Seating
CONVERG is the Grand Wayne Center’s collaboration experience that seamlessly converts a group meeting from classroom lecture into micro-teams for group dynamics and back in seconds.
By design, CONVERG ignites the core values of engagement—movement, connectivity, and collective creativity—so meeting planners can easily and effectively create better, more productive sessions. Intuitively, CONVERG freely adapts to each session’s creative energy by merging every aspect into a single scope of collaboration and creativity. Smart ergonomics and countless combinations allow facilitators to set and reset the room at a moment’s notice! More importantly, participants are relaxed and ready to engage.
Curious to take CONVERG for a spin? Learn more here and invite your group to experience a whole new meeting style—we’ll help you re-imagine your classroom.
Sensory Kits for Improving Event Accessibility
In partnership with the AWS Foundation, the Grand Wayne Center is proud to announce that sensory-friendly kits are now available for our guests. Designed with light, sound, and surroundings sensitivities in mind, each kit is equipped with a variety of items to make events enjoyable for guests of all ages. For more information, please give us a call us at 260-426-4100 or ask any of our green-jacket hosts during your stay.
On-site Hosts and Security
The Grand Wayne Center is home to award-winning hosts who are known for their professionalism, support and vision for events. This group of individuals works hard to ensure all aspects of each event are running smoothly as they work alongside event planners and assist event attendees as needed.
Be sure to call the Grand Wayne Center to plan your next event and take advantage of the many complimentary services we offer.