To better assist with your drayage and materials handling needs, please complete and submit the online form below; or download and complete this PDF and return it by U.S. Mail, email, or fax to
Grand Wayne Convention Center
Drayage & Material Handling
120 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Fort Wayne IN 46802
OUTBOUND SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
IF YOU ARE SHIPPING MATERIALS OUT OF GRAND WAYNE CONVENTION CENTER AFTER A SHOW:
1. YOU MUST CONTACT the shipping company of your choice for pick-up. Please tell that shipper your:
• Booth Number
• Company Name
• Show Ending Date and Time
2. YOU MUST SEAL all boxes, crates, etc. and CLEARLY LABEL each with DESTINATION SHIPPING COMPANY and ACCOUNT NUMBER (or credit card). CHECK WITH YOUR SHIPPING COMPANY for any specific requirements. SIGN all documents.
3. IF YOUR SHIPPING COMPANY does not supply labels, blank BILL OF LADING FORMS are available from Grand Wayne Convention Center Engineering Office. SIGN all documents.
4. CONTACT GRAND WAYNE CONVENTION CENTER PERSONNEL for assistance in THE SHIPPING PROCESS or with any other Outbound questions.
5. NO C.O.D. PACKAGES MAY BE SENT FROM GRAND WAYNE CONVENTION CENTER. All packages, crates, etc. must be clearly marked with YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER or CREDIT CARD NUMBER.
6. ANY ITEMS MISSING and NEEDING INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SHIPPED and are subject to Daily Storage Fees.
GRAND WAYNE CONVENTION CENTER is located at:
120 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne IN 46802
Please direct your shipper to pick up at the WEBSTER STREET DOCK AREA, located on the west side of the facility.